This recipe is posted so soon, since I missed a recipe a few weeks ago. This should definitely make up for it! It’s paleo!! This recipe is great for a cold night and if you need a little comfort.
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp onion salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro
- half a 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 slices of turkey bacon
- In a pan heat sunflower oil. Add almond meal and toast.
- Transfer almond meal to bowl, once toasted.
- Cut cauliflower into half inch pieces. Place cauliflower in pan, add pumpkin, almond milk, almond butter, olive oil, onion powder, and Dijon.
- Cover pan and cook for 10 minutes bringing water to boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Remove lid once it’s simmering and cook until sauce thickens.
- Place turkey bacon into a pan and cook until crisp. Chop into bits
- Serve Mac in a bowl and sprinkle with almond meal crumbs and cilantro.