Spicy Shredded Chicken Tacos
Hey everyone! So today I needed a bit of spice, to help clear some of my congestion as of late. It’s so good and it’s healthy. To be paleo you will want to replace the tortillas with lettuce cups.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp valentina
- 1/4 cup of salsa (your choice)
- 1/4 cup banana peppers
- 1/4 head cauliflower Blanched and chopped finely.
- 4 whole wheat flax bread slices ( I used hungry girl) or lettuce cups
- Bring water to boil place cauliflower in pot for 3 minutes, take out and chop.
- Boil chicken 20 minutes. Let cool and then shred.
- Toss chicken with Valentina.
- Heat bread, top with cooked chicken, cauliflower, banana peppers and salsa and serve!