Thanksgiving Turkey Burgers
Hi everyone! Tis’ The season. Here is an alternate recipe than the normal Turkey and stuffing recipes. This could be used for smaller families, or if you’re camping on the holiday. It’s paleo and amazing.
- Turkey gravy (for topping)
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- half a can of cranberry jelly
- 2/3 cup of pistachios
- Preheat oven 350.
- oil pan
- crush pistachios
- In a medium bowl, mix pistachios, cranberry eggs and turkey.
- Form turkey mixture into patties, I made seven.
- Place pan in oven for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve patties with a drizzle of gravy.
My friends and I enjoyed this recipe and it was super easy and low cost.