As the weather gets colder, we want warmer food. At least I like something warmer. This recipe is a nice change of pace, and gives you a good source of nutrition. In addition, this chili is a paleo option that does not have beans and is still very filling.
- 1 lb organic grass fed ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp aminos
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 can 6 0z tomato paste
- 1 can 14.5 oz diced tomato with garlic oregano and basil
- 1 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1/2 tsp organic cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Heat oil in pan
- Put in onion , cook until translucent
- Add meat. Cook until browned.
- Add garlic, spices, tomato, green chilies and mix together.
- Heat mixture through, stirring every few minutes until warm. Then serve.
Enjoy and stay warm!