Date & Salami Stuffed Chicken
Here is a new dinner I was having fun with. It’s full of protein and a nice balance of light and rich flavoring.
As usual I would rather get straight to the recipe.
- 1 chicken breast butterflied
- 3 dates chopped and pitted
- 3 slices of salami
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp +1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven 350. Heat oil in pan
- Take chicken and place on skillet.
- Pour 1 tsp of balsamic inside chicken, stuff with salami and dates.
- Cook chicken on skillet , one min each side.
- Then place skillet in oven.
- Pour half tbsp of balsamic on chicken after 10 minutes.
- Flip chicken and pour over remaining balsamic on chicken. Cook 10 more minutes.