Greek Salad With A Twist
Lately I have been posting so winter foods. I thought it might be a nice change to post something light, before my rich holiday recipe next week. This salad I enjoyed a lot. This salad is not ordinary by any means , however very simple.
- 1 cucumber quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 jalapeño cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup raspberries
- Prep the ingredients by slicing and cutting what needs to be cut.
- Toss all ingredients, minus the raspberries. Let marinate 1 hour.
- After the salad has marinated, add the raspberries.
- Serve! This is a great side for poultry or fish.