Greek Stuffed Salmon
After the holidays with heavy food, I was thinking we could all use something a little on the lighter side. This salmon recipe is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy.
- 4 – 6oz Salmon
- 4 artichoke hearts sliced
- 1.5 cup of cherry tomatoes quartered and muddled
- 1/4 cup basil sliced
- 8 garlic stuffed green olives sliced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- toothpicks ( soaked in water)
- Prepare above ingredients
- preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- butterfly salmon (cut an opening in the side halfway through).
- Combine the artichoke, cherry tomatoes and basil. Stuff the mixture into salmon.
- Use toothpicks to close salmon
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and top salmon.
- Rub curry powder and paprika on the salmon.
- Bake salmon 20 minutes and serve!