Sunflower Chicken and Zoodles
Looking for something different or an alternative to peanut chicken and noodles? Try substituting peanut with sunflower. Here is a recipe I enjoyed but keep in mind it’s super rich in taste.
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 1/3 cup aminos
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1.5 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 2 – 6oz chicken breasts cubed and cooked
- dash of de shelled subflower seeds
- butternut squash zoodles
- heat oil and ad chicken. Fry until cooked through. This should only take a few minutes.
- Combine sunflower butter, aminos, white wine vinegar, honey, pepper, curry paste, and garlic cloves in bowl.
- Once chicken cooked through add 1/2 sunflower butter sauce.
- Add zoodles to pan and add remaining sauce. This will leave the zoodles al dente. Sauté 3 more minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and top each bowl with a dash of sunflower seeds and red chili flakes.