Buffalo Cobb Salad
Another recipe is here. I love a traditional Cobb Salad, but I wanted a slight twist. In this recipe you will get a traditional recipe that has been spiced up, just a bit. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 small chicken breast
- 6 romaine leaves
- 4 slices of turkey bacon cooked and sliced
- 4 eggs boiled 12 minutes
- 1/2 cup of sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- Bake chicken 20 minutes. Chop after cooked and toss in buffalo sauce.
- Brown turkey bacon in skillet.
- Peel eggs and cut in half.
- Take all ingredients and toss.
Salad Dressing ingredients:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tsp buffalo sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Once whisked drizzle over salad.