Bruschetta Chicken Salad
Hey everyone! This recipe I am going to list below, is a spin off from the traditional bruschetta. I posted this recently and had extra ingredients. You don’t always have to make good clean food and buy new ingredients. I used what I had in my refirdgerator and cupboard and it turned out amazing. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tomato
- 2 basil stalks
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place oil in sauté pan. Salt and pepper chicken. Bake chicken for 20 minutes ( or until cooked through).
- once the chicken is cooked chop into cubes.
- Take half a cup of quinoa, and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil and then place lid over and bring to simmer 5-10 minutes. Let sit until water absorbed.
- Chop leaves of basil from stalks, chop tomato.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.