- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek chopped
- 2 Picadillo peppers, de seeded and chopped
- 1 parsnip chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can diced tomato undrained
- 1 can no salted tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- cauliflower rice (I buy prepackaged and cooked)
- Place half oil in pan , heat pan on medium.
- Made ground turkey to pan, cook through until browned. Approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain and remove turkey.
- Add other half of oil in pan, add parsnips. Cook 3 minutes. Add peppers cook 2 more minutes, add leek ,cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add turkey back to pan, stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil.
- serve over cauliflower rice.