Carmelized Acorn Squash
This recipe is a good snack and side dish. It’s also vegan/ vegetarian. I made this for lunch and it was very filling. I was happy with it’s turnout and I hope you do too. (Remember all of my temperatures are referenced at Fahrenheit)
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Peel squash and then cut squash into cubes. Discard the center.
- Toss all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Pour squash mixture onto baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes and Serve!