Pomegranate & Potato Toss Up
Hey everyone! Today I decided to make a light lunch, which can also be served as a side. I didn’t want an ordinary salad, so I looked what I had in the fridge and tossed a few things together. Salads do not need to have leaves in them and it’s ok to put a sort of fruit in the mix. Super simple recipe!
- 1lb red potatoes chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon ground
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 pomegranate (seeds only)
- Place chopped potato and water in pan and bring to boil. Boil approx. 10-15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes add oil and onion in pan, garlic powder, cinnamon and sauté, both potato and onion until browned slightly.
- Toss onion and potato with rosemary.
- After step 3. Place 1/4 ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle a tbsp or 2 of pomegranate seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!