Root Vegetable Salad
I have been on a bit of a salad kick. I have been trying different things and trying to make salads with less leaves and more vegetables. Here is a good one , that I really enjoyed.
- 7 multicolor small-medium carrots
- 1 cup roasted cauliflower florets
- 1 watermelon radish sliced
- 2 radishes sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp of salt and pepper
- Toss carrots and cauliflower in 1 tbsp of oil. Toss salt and pepper with vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with foil, place carrots and cauliflower on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove carrots and cauliflower from oven and let cool.
- Whisk remaining oil and lemon juice in small bowl. This makes salad dressing.
- Toss all ingredients with dressing and serve!
I hope you enjoy this!