Here is a super simple, not your typical salad. This is a crisp, refreshing salad. However it involves fruit. I hope you try it and enjoy it. It only takes a few minutes to make. If you’re in a rush this recipe may be ideal for you.
- 1 Asian pear
- 1 Avocado
- 3 baby beets (I buy mine pre cooked)
- 1 Tbsp and 1/2 tsp mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Slice pear, avocado and beets.
- Chop mint leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk sunflower oil, red wine vinegar and 1/4 tsp chopped mint.
- Combine all salad ingredients, lightly drizzle salad dressing.