Zucchini & Butternut Squash Frittata
Here is the next recipe. It’s a he recipe, great for meal prep or a family. It’s also great for dinner or breakfast. Super easy to make and delicious. Good luck!
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp of pepper
- Peel and dice Squash.
- Heat pan with 1 tbsp oil , add squash and sauté about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into half coins, dice bell pepper.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Oil a cake pan, and combine egg and veggies into cake pan.
- Bake frittata until eggs solidify. Approximately 20 minutes. It could take more or less time.