Chile Citrus Pork Chops
Hey everyone! I’m a little late on this post. However, I am hoping the wait is worth it for you. This is a great family meal and super quick and simple to make. So to make this post quick and simple, I am going to start.
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 small oranges or one medium orange, juiced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 sprigs of thyme leaves
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine spices and herbs.
- In another small bowl juice oranges.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Heat oil in pan at med/high.
- Dip each chop in juice and rub them with the spices.
- Sear in pan 5 minutes each side, then place in oven for additional 5-7 minutes. (Or until cooked through, the timing could vary depending on how thick your pork chops are).
Note** I served this with carrots, so I would suggest choose a vegetable as a side and enjoy!