Cranberry Beet Salad
If you are a beet lover, this recipe is for you. You do not need lettuce to have a salad! This is a simple easy recipe and has a good source of nutrients.
- 1 large yellow beet
- 1 tbsp cranberry relish (pre-made)
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp macadamia oil
- Peel the outside of beet.
- Fill a medium sized pot with water 3/4 of way up. Add 1tbsp balsamic vinegar. Bring to boil. Puncture beet with fork. Place beet in water and boil for 40 min.
- Once beet is finished boiling, drain water. Let cool and slice.
- Once beet is sliced, Toss with remaining ingredients and serve!