Breakfast Turkey Patties and Eggs
I know this is a simple recipe. But some people don’t know how easy it is to make a simple breakfast. Also Turkey patties are a good source of protein, and can be used as a snack. It does not only have to be breakfast.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- In a small pan put a tbsp in a pan and crack open an egg, don’t pop the yolk. Flip once the whites start to solidify. Cook one more minute and serve with turkey. Repeat this step with however many eggs you plan to eat.
- In a large bowl, combine all spices and turkey. Form into 8 Patties.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In another pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil. Place Patties and brown on each side at medium heat.
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
- I served my turkey with the eggs atop the Patties.