Chili Onion Egg bake
Hey everyone! New recipe. I have been on a new hype to eat breakfast for dinner. This is a great paleo egg dish, with lots of flavor. In this recipe I wanted to go a more savory route, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Let’s get started.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Optional: salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- In medium- large bowl. Whisk eggs, chili powder, almond milk , onion powder and 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Once fully mixed, oil an oven safe glass pan/ dish.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, Or until eggs solidify.
- Once thats finished, let cool 7 minutes.
- Serve with a little salsa and the rest of the cilantro to garnish.