Cajun Chicken & Veggies
Hey everyone!! The picture for this one isn’t great. However, I did find the recipe and the meal very good. This is a simple recipe, easy and quick to make. As usual short and sweet with the introduction. Let’s get to the recipe.
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 poblano pepper sliced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 oz beech mushrooms
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley for garnish
- 2 chicken breasts 6 oz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat chicken with spices. Heat skillet on high. Add oil. Add chicken, cook 2 minutes per side.
- Add vegetables and almond milk. Place kid atop pan.
- Bake 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are softened.