Breakfast Super Food Egg Bites
Lately, I have been super busy. Part of my schedule requires food prep. This is a really healthy recipe, that you can prepare ahead of time. This is a very easy recipe and I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cup packed sliced spinach
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 1/2 oz chopped Maitake mushrooms
- oil to coat pan
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare vegetables.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with egg. Add remaining ingredients to eggs and mix.
- Coat cupcake pan. Spoon egg mixture into 6 cupcake molds.
- Bake approximately 20-30 minutes.
I hope you enjoy it!