Seasoned Purple Brussels Sprouts
Hey everyone! I want to start off with saying, I am so sorry. I have been so busy and I have neglected the blog. I apologize. I have a quick recipe that can be a side dish, dinner, or even a snack. This recipe is super quick and easy. If you do not like Brussels sprouts don’t eat these! It is vegan, vegetarian and paleo. This recipe I love, because it is healthy and I love Brussels sprouts.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup purple Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp macadamia oil
- 6 tbsp water
- Cut your Brussels sprouts in half.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium-high heat. Add oil.
- Add Brussels sprouts and toss in spices. Mix together.
- Let the Brussels sprouts sauté 1 minute and then toss. Let cook 1 more minute.
- Add 3 tbsp of water and let cook 3 minutes or until water is dissolved.
- Repeats steps 4 and 5.
Super easy and delicious recipe! I hope you enjoy it.