Berry & Spinach Salad
I know I have been late on the last few posts. I probably will post a little late for the next month or two. I hope you understand, my schedule has become a nuisance! Hopefully, this recipe should make up for it. It’s officially summer! There is a heat wave in my area, so I am posting something light. This recipe is very easy and refreshing. It’s also vegetarian! If you want protein, add some cooked chicken. Let’s begin!
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 oz baby spinach
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
Directions for dressing :
- Combine all dressing ingredients
- whisk! About a minute
- serve over prepared salad (use sparingly)
Directions for salad:
- Cut your strawberries into quarters.
- if your walnuts are not already chopped, you will want to chop them.
- Combine all salad ingredients in bowl.
- Toss with dressing and enjoy!