Spicy Honey Sesame Salmon
I wanted to post a light meal, with a bit of a kick. I think the idea turned out to be fairly successful. This is still a great summer meal, but also very flavorful. I would suggest making this with cauliflower rice or steamed vegetables. Let’s get started!
- 2 – 4oz salmon filets
- 2 tbsp aminos
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp chives chopped
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Using a medium bowl whisk together aminos, oil, sesame seeds, chives, honey and vinegar.
- Place salmon on parchment paper and brush sauce generously over salmon.
- Bake salmon 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and serve over your vegetables/rice.
*Note: I usually just buy the prepackaged cauliflower rice to save on time.