Salmon with a Rosemary Peach Sauce
This is a great , light dinner recipe. It’s almost fall. Summer is best for peaches, but this is recipe is still amazing. Soon enough, we will be entertaining the fall recipes I have begun to make. I hope you try this recipe and enjoy the ones to come.
- 1 shallot , finely chopped
- 3 tsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 salmon filets, 4 oz each
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 3 oranges, juiced
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped finely
- Prepare ingredients.
- Heat 2 tsp of sunflower oil in pan.
- Add shallot, pineapple juice and jam to pan. Bring to boil for six minutes. Allowing the mixture to reduce.
- Lower heat to simmer. Add juice of two oranges, Rosemary and peaches. Let simmer for another 6 minutes. Then set aside.
- Preheat oven 350 Fahrenheit. Place 1 tsp of sunflower oil in pan.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg and ground ginger. Rub on each salmon filet. Place salmon in pan and add juice of last orange.
- Bake salmon for 10 minutes.
- Serve with peach sauce spooned over filet.