Strawberry Ginger Chicken
This was a fun meal to make. It’s basic chicken with strawberry Ginger sauce. It gives a great balance of sweet and sour. I loved it and I hope you do too! Let’s begin.
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp chives, sliced
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp of salt and pepper combined
- Prepare your ingredients
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place chicken on baking sheet pan. Drizzle oil, salt and pepper over chicken. Bake 15 minutes then flip chicken and bake another 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Take a sauce pan and place over medium high heat. Add liquid aminos, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, honey, strawberries, shallots and ginger. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once 30 minutes have passed transfer sauce ingredients into a blender and blend. Now you have your sauce!
- Once the chicken is fully cooked slice and serve with sauce spooned over.
- Sprinke the chives over the chicken and Enjoy!